In case there are any new readers that have the attention span of a 2 year old after eating a box of chocolate, we wanted to highlight what we feel are the top 5 ways to get away with doing nothing. Well, at least the top 5 so far. As you know, there are some stellar posts in the oven. For now, here they are…
Complete Slacker’s Top 5 Ways to Get Away with Doing Nothing at Work:
1. Get yourself a jump drive/flash drive/USB drive/whatever you call it. Also known as tip #21. Every slacker should have a jump drive. You can use it to store mp3s, run solitaire off it, or just use it to save all your personal documents that you create at work.
2. Phone? what phone? Tip #12 really helps you to perfect the art of avoiding all phone calls while at work. And besides nosy co-workers, phone calls are the main thing that keeps you from doing personal stuff on the company’s dime.
3. Blogging for cash is an excellent way to make double the money in half the time.Tip #35 points out that by creating and monetizing a blog you can be well on your way to raking in some extra cash, all while earning a regular salary.
4. Sometimes you just want to play on the internet all day. Coming across a blcoked site that you want to visit is really a bummer. Tip #25 tells you how to work around this little snag in your plans. You’ll be chatting it up with 12 year old girls from Texas on MySpace in no time. Have fun, you stud.
5. Want to skip work but can only get paid with a doctor’s note? Tip #34 reminds you that we’ve got your ass covered. Use our fake doctor’s note. And remember, Jesus from New Mexico thinks it’s the shiznit.
There you have it, our top 5 ways of getting paid without being productive. Almost brings a tear to the eye, doesn’t it?
Don’t be surprised if you see this on ProBlogger as it was submitted to the Group Writing Project. If you hurry and create a blog, you can be a part of the project too.